Mini Review: And Then There Were None

Monday, May 29, 2017

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
4.5/5


Synopsis:
A classic mystery from one of the most famous mystery authors of all time. In this book, ten seemingly unrelated people travel to an island at the request of a mysterious wealthy individual. When they arrive things immediately begin to wrong, and one by one, they die under mysterious circumstances. As they begin to understand what is happening, the mystery is heightened, tension increases, and everyone is a suspect.


My thoughts:
This was my first Agatha book and it absolutely won't be my last. I loved this. It's an incredibly intelligent mystery, which is ideal. I could not make up my mind about who the murderer was throughout the entire book--in my opinion, the sign of a great mystery. The characters are all unique and complicated, which makes their lives and deaths more interesting to the reader. The end is absolutely fantastic and so inventive.

I love this concept; it's unlike anything I've read before. The fact that Agatha manages to kill off ten characters without the reader knowing how or who or why until the very end is awesome. I was entertained and flew through every page, trying to guess the truth. Every guess was wrong! This is a must-read. I'm pretty sure almost anyone who enjoys being entertained would enjoy this.

Link to buy on Amazon:

And Then There Were None

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS