April/May Wrap Up

Monday, May 29, 2017

Here are all of my books for April and May! I was doing finals and a vacation during these two months so they were definitely slower reading months. Looking forward to the summer and more time to read.


1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
4.5/5
Genre: Fantasy, romance
Get it on Amazon:
Cruel Beauty

2. The Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain
4.5/5
Genre: Romance, literary fiction
Get it on Amazon:
The Red Notebook

3. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
4.5/5
Genre: Graphic novel, sci fi, adventure
Get it on Amazon:
Wires and Nerve: Volume 1

4. Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
4/5
Genre: Memoir, humor
Get it on Amazon:
Sh*t My Dad Says

5. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
4.5/5
Genre: Mystery, suspense
Get it on Amazon:
And Then There Were None

6. The Day I Died by Lori Rader-Day
3.5/5
Genre: Mystery, drama, thriller
Get it on Amazon:
The Day I Died: A Novel

7. The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
4/5
Genre: Suspense, thriller
Get it on Amazon:
The Kind Worth Killing: A Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS