My New Business Adventure

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Just a few short weeks ago, as a way to gain more experience, fill my free time, and make extra money for a trip I'm saving for, I began my own website as a freelance writer and editor. The site features various services I'll be offering, (article and blog writing, website copy, editing, creative writing, etc.) as well as some estimated prices, information about me, and a portfolio of some of my past work.

I would love to take on more writing and editing clients on a freelance basis. I can write content for your website or business, edit a blog post, write an article, or even create a personalized story for you to read to your child.

If you're at all interested, please take a moment to look at my website. Contact me via my website if you have any interest or questions. Or, if you don't need a writer, but you know someone who does, send my information their way! I would love the opportunity to do great work for anyone who needs it!

https://annieburdickfreelance.com/


The Basics:

Who: Anyone who needs an awesome writer or editor for anything!
Why: Because I promise to do excellent, timely work for you, ensuring to engage your audience or impress your toughest clients. I'm also a very versatile writer and I offer affordable prices!
How: Check out my website and Facebook page. Fill out a contact form via my website and you'll hear back from me very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS