October Wrap-Up

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October wasn't my best reading month yet (numbers wise), but I did have a few really good ones in there. Here's what I read:

1. milk and honey by Rupi Kaur
5/5
Genre: Poetry
Goodreads link

2. Mercury by Margot Livesey
3/5
Genre: Literary fiction, suspense, drama
Goodreads link

3. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
4.5/5
Genre: Literary fiction, drama, mystery, everything
Goodreads link

4. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
4/5

Genre: Literary fiction, classic
Goodreads link

5. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine
4.5/5
Genre: Poetry, nonfiction
Goodreads link


Books I Am Determined to Finish This Month:
1. The Shining
2. The Girls
3. Queen of the Tearling
4. Tales of the Peculiar
5. Poetry After 9/11
6. The Quantum Door
7. Beauty and Attention
8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS