August Wrap-Up

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This month's wrap-up brought to you an entire day early! I'm ahead of the game for once. This is everything I read in August. I also hit my yearlong reading goal of 50 books this month, so I'm doing much better this year than I expected!


1. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
4.5/5
Genre: Action/suspense, YA, fantasy/sci-fi...?
Goodreads link

2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany
3.5/5
Genre: Play script, fantasy
Goodreads link

3. Lumberjanes, Volume 2: Friendship to the Max by Noelle Stevenson
3.5/5
Genre: Graphic novel, fantasy
Goodreads link

4. The Wide Window (Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket
[childhood reread]
3/5
Genre: Middle-grade fiction
Goodreads link

5. The Big Thing by Phyllis Korkki
2.5/5
Genre: Self-help, creativity, inspiration
Goodreads link

6. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
5/5
Genre: Fantasy
Goodreads link

7. Lowcountry Stranger by Ashley Farley
3.5/5
Genre: Fiction, women's fiction
Goodreads link


Things I Plan to Read or Finish in September:
1. Natchez Burning by Greg Iles
2. Be Frank With Me by Julia Claiborne Johnson
3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
4. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
5. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

I'm keeping the list a bit shorter because I know I'll also have lots of assigned reading for the new semester as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS