June Wrap-Up

Monday, July 11, 2016

Yes, June ended 11 days ago. I apologize for the lateness, but I just decided it might be fun to do a super brief, list-style post outlining everything I read in June and what I rated each book! I read a lot more than expected last month, and I'm hoping to continue that trend and read a lot this month as well!

(p.s. if you're on Goodreads, follow me here!)

1. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
4.5/5
Genre: YA historical fiction
Goodreads link

2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
*reread!*
5/5
Genre: Middle-grade fantasy
Goodreads link

3. You by Caroline Kepnes
2.7/5
Genre: Suspense/thriller
Goodreads link

4. Jackaby by William Ritter
4/5
Genre: Mystery/fantasy
Goodreads link

5. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
*novella for Maybe Someday*
Genre: New Adult
4/5
Goodreads link

6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4.5/5
Genre: Fantasy
Goodreads link

7. Rat Queens, Volume 3 by Kurtis J. Wiebe
3.5/5
Genre: Comic/graphic novel and fantasy/adventure
Goodreads link

8. Greetings from Utopia Park by Claire Hoffman
3.5/5
Genre: Memoir
Goodreads link


What I Plan to Finish or Read in July:
1. Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster (reread)
2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
3. The Girl with All the Gifts by M. R. Carey
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
5. Beastly Bones by William Ritter
6. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (reread)
8. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
9. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
10. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

Phew! Ambitious. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS