An Update

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Good morning.

I wanted to do a quick post apologizing for my lack of recent blog activity.  I was home all weekend for Thanksgiving, very distracted by food and various Christmas tree harvests and mishaps.  This week has been highly stressful and crammed with activity.  It is nearly the end of the semester which means extra reading, extra projects and a lot of papers.  This week all of the schoolwork was paired with meeting potential future roommates for next year, trying to decide if I'm going to study abroad this summer, frantically searching and applying for jobs, trying to figure out financial aid issues and trying to breathe in between worrying about all of these things. 

Needless to say, I unfortunately haven't done much writing for fun. 

So I know this isn't a fun and creative blog post, but it is a promise that I will get back to writing soon.  Hopefully this weekend and next week I'll find some spare minutes to fit in a few poems and stories, since right now I have a document sitting on my computer filled with my list of future writing ideas. 

I have things to write, never fear.  Now to find the time and motivation. 

Have a good week everyone, and I hope you don't forget about me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS