642 Things to Write: Day 11

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Write a thank-you note to your feet, for some of the places they've taken you.
 
Dear Feet,
 
Thank you for my first steps.  Thank you for taking me to the top of Macchu Picchu to see the gorgeous view (Dear Lungs, thanks for making it all the way up there, though it felt touch and go for a bit.)  Thank you for taking me up the stairs to receive my high school diploma without tripping.  Thanks for taking me back and forth through every park and ride line of Disney World.  Thanks for carting me around Europe so I could see the gorgeous buildings and eat all the incredible food.  Thank you for staying steady when I walked to the plane(s) I was about to jump out of (and I hope you enjoyed the ride down).  Thank you for taking me to all of the places where I met the important people in my life.  Thank you for all the journeys past and future.  I appreciate it.
 
 
Your respectful admirer,
Annie
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. :) Your feet have taken you on many adventures -- and a few stumbles along the way from which you always recovered beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS