642 Things to Write: Day 1

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

"Fill in the blank, then keep going.  'In my next life, I wish to be.....'"

...the happiest person in the happiest country. 

Now, according to my research the happiest countries in the world seem to be Costa Rica, Denmark, Norway, Canada, Panama, etc., depending on which website you look at.  Among these options, the exact location is not of great significance to me.  I merely want to be in a place where myself and the majority of the people around me are happy with their lives.  I want to be a person enmeshed in a community that supports its members.  I want to be among people who accept others for who they are and who they want to be.  I want to be doing something important that makes me happy, and that makes a difference in the lives of other people.  I want to be around people who are less consumed by how much money they have and more consumed by love for the people in their lives.  I want to be someone who can travel often and who writes things that lots of people read and who can cook very well. 


And if all of these hopes are too broad or too ambitious, then I wish to be Mindy Kaling.  Or otherwise her best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS